Monday, June 22, 2009

Mags 4

Well, here I am again. Still want to be Keira Knightly thin. I've been trying to "work out" at least five or six times a week. Did well week before last, failed last week (only four days), and am trying to get off to a good start this week. I've been jogging in place/around my house a lot, interspersing it with dance sessions to songs like "Daylight" and "I like you so much better when you're naked." I'm sweating, at least, and my heartrate is up because of it, so that makes it exercise, even if it's not proper outside on the street jogging (which I hate). I am watching the scales (because according to the Biggest Loser, the scales don't lie!), but I'm also not letting its numbers discourage me too much. This weekend I enacted my "stop eating so damned much" rule and last night had nothing but vegetables for dinner. Exciting. For the next couple weeks I am cutting WAY back on sweets, carbs, and dairy and hoping for the best. I'm also doing muscle exercises for various parts of me that I'm trying to target (stomach, thighs, arms). We'll see how it works out. Oh, and I'm taking a multi-vitamin/green tea extract pill. I don't know if It's helping; I've been on it for a week and honestly don't feel very different, but meh. I know it takes more time than I like for results to show. But I'm trying to stay positive and on track this time. My sister comes home in two weeks and I REFUSE to be the fat sister anymore. (Not now that she's the thin one. GAR.)

No comments:

Post a Comment